Thursday, November 3, 2011

Morrocco Method

Morrocco Method is the business I use everything MM in my hair.

MM has a 5 elements system that has 5 shampoo, and 2 conditioners along with a few oils, gels, finishing and moisturizing sprays. But today I will be talking about cleansing not styling, I try to wash my hair once per week sometimes it goes to every 2 weeks because I don’t use a shampoo that lathers any more. MM shampoo does not contain any foaming agents to strip our hair of it natural oils, so I rotate my MM cleaning cream each time I cleanse and then follow with a conditioner, detangle with my fingers and sit under my huetiful steamer with a few drops of EO thanks to (Hey Fran Hey). Now that colder and darker days are approaching I know I have to change it up a bit I loved my summer style and it was my staple for summer my braid and curl but now I am back to my wash and braid.

This summer I did a lot of snipping off split ends and damage because it needed to be done if I intended to move forward with  healthy hair.

2 comments:

  1. yes for healthy hair i had to be willing to snip. Since having my little one 2 yrs ago my hair has been on a hormonal roller coaster. i recently went to a hair stylist friend (after I did my own deep condition, detangle and blowout) to have her straighten and trim my hair. She was very gentle, used argan oil, and talked to me after the flatiron about the trim. my hair was a little beyond apl my the ends were very uneven, and the rear center above the nape was very short,giving the effect of an upside down u-shape when you pull the hair back. She said a 2 inch cut all over would be ideal but that i could trim gradually if I felt better about that. I mulled it over for about 5 minutes and said, I can handle a 2 inch trim. After the cut she added a few bouncy curls. its a week later and my hair still looks beautiful. i also didnt know till today that my cut was done on a good lunar day! What a great blessing -- i cut on a thickness and strength day! I am excited to use the MM products and get my hair back on track. Love your new blog -- your pics are just beautiful. I have to figure out a new routine for my hair now that I have less time for my hair..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep me informed on your new hair journey, i also use the lunar chart to cut my hair and i think it does wonders call me crazy. I too had that problem with the crown of my hair being dry and shorter than the rest of my hair but that is solved now with my new routine.

    ReplyDelete