Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Morrocco Method NEW Styling Dragon Pomade

 I normally do not do a review on a product until I've test it out for a month or so, its been a week now that I've been using MM new Styling Dragon Pomade and I just love it. First lets talk about the scent it smells like chocolate a very natural faint coco butter scent. The texture is creamy and soft to the touch and this blew me away it melts on contact when you rub your hands together, a little is needed to achieve the style you desire, it is not oily no residue is left on my hair and I use this  to slick back my edges that speaks a different language from the rest of my hair (its unruly) but this pomade turns those unruly naps into curls and I have no BUILD UP. I don't know about you but this is big I was so impress I purchase another jar for back up (call it what you may product junkie).

The ingredients are all natural Morrocco Method would not have it any other way, I use this product to seal my twist or braids on wash days and as I mention above to slick my edges daily.

Take a look
Morrocco Method

No comments:

Post a Comment